Monday, March 23, 2009

Have your cake...

...and eat it too!



One of my favorite things about the wedding industry is, well... the cake! Shara of Cakes by Shara is our go-to-girl for all our cake needs.

Last year at our Relish launch party, Shara totally wowed us with her amazing mini-cupcake cake. It coordinated perfectly with our party decor and invitations on display... and from what I hear, these are the best cupcakes that many, many people have ever tasted. It just seals the deal that they are so flippin' cute!

Due to my gluten allergy, I can't vouch personally to the taste... however, I was absolutely giddy when Shara presented me with my very own box of gluten-free cupcakes! I didn't waste any time...

If you're in the Nashville area, be sure to contact Shara for your next party or cake-worthy event!
-Rebecca

No comments: