Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring is (pretty much) here!

Here in Nashville, the weather has taken a tropical turn the past few days... Everyone took advantage of the extra hour of daylight today, while I took advantage of my box of tissue. If I had a nickel for everytime I sneezed today... hehe.

I am going to be a bridesmaid (for the eighth time) in less than three weeks! Wedding season has arrived! My dear friend Caley has been busy making final decisions on centerpieces, flowers, etc. this week (her colors are yellow and plum- so pretty! Caley modeled at our most recent Relish photo shoot)
Caley and her fiance have been together for 4 years, and their focus is truly on the marriage, as opposed to "the perfect wedding". Of course they are eager to have a beautiful, memorable day... but it's so refreshing to hear them be more excited about their honeymoon and what the marriage actually means for their relationship as opposed to the wedding stress you usually hear about... especially so close to the big day!

As your big day approaches, dont forget to enjoy the journey!

No comments: