Monday, November 9, 2009

Vanna K Jewelry - RELISH IT! :)

Okay, so let me be the first to admit that I am was not raised the typical girl. I loved fishing, climbing trees, working with my hands, baseball caps (still a fave). I did eventually become a little more girly (thankfully for Relish!) but jewelry was not a favorite for me until recent. When I thought of "nice" jewelry, I thought of jewelry designs that I would never wear, because I am either not that old or that elegant. I never saw anything that felt like something I would wear... until now.



As with many vendors Relish has had the awesome opportunity to network with, one of them has yet again expanded our minds of what is possible. Elegant Diamonds (whom we recently blogged on HERE) offers a jewelry line exclusive to them in this area: Vanna K. Vanna is a young woman who came from a family of jewelers. She has an eye for color and design that just makes me stop and go "Really?! Okay - I have to have THAT!" She combines modern and classic in ways I've never seen.



The REALLY great news?! She is doing a trunk show here in Nashville at - none other than - Elegant Diamonds. It's happening December 4th and 5th. If you are a stylish girl, check it out in person! Whether you are looking for that perfect engagement ring or wedding band OR if you are like me and already hitched, but would love a Christmas wish list - come on out! It's going to be FABULOUS! In the meantime, check out her website! Fall in love and then come check out all her stuff in person on the 4th & 5th!

1 comment:

Mary Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.