Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BeCome a Long with Me-Flower Power!



Floral decisions are a major part of the wedding planning process. Some of your decisions may be what floral designer to hire, what flowers to use, or what color flowers to choose. One of the things that I absolutely knew was that is did not want a all white bridal bouquet. I wanted my bouquet to have a pop of color, and my bridesmaid's to have the white bouquets. I decided for the main wedding flower to be a hydrangea.

For my bouquet, I decided to go with a combination of the 3 bouquets (pictures courtesy of Etsy and The Knot.)


I plan to use the blue hydrangeas in place of the green with anemones and hand tie the bouquets with the damask ribbon. My bridesmaids and I are hand tying our bouquets the night before.

I have no DIY project this week but I do have a great deal. I have been really picky about cake server sets, but at the same time, don't feel like it's a detail of the wedding that I need to spend too much time and energy on. As I was doing my weekly grocery shopping at Walmart, I had to buy some craft items, when I ended up in the wedding aisle. There I found my cake server set...for only $10! See them below; I'm thinking about switching the white ribbon for a damask one. I love the swirly handle!



80 days to go until the BIG day! I wish I could freeze time to do all the things that need to be done, but where there's a will, there's a way! I will get everything done!

No comments: