Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BeCome a Long with Me-getting back on track


This past weekend, I had the BEST time celebrating my upcoming wedding, which is 45 days away, with great family and friends. My bridal shower and bachelorette party were held in Nashville, Tennessee. I had a blast and received really nice gifts!

I took a week off from wedding planning to have a good time, but I'm back on track. Upcoming events include wedding dress fitting and making sure all of the groomsman and fathers get fitted for their tuxes...out of 11 fittings, 4 have been fitted.

I thought I'd share a picture from the hair trial for the wedding. My bridesmaid Brandie is fortunately a hair stylist, and she managed to create something that was EXACTLY what I was looking for! It is loose in the front and this is the back:


I am back on the wedding craft train, after getting off track...so I will have some things to show you next week!

No comments: