Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BeCome a Long with Me-finishing what I've started


I am overfilled with excitement for the upcoming events I have in store this weekend! Not only do I have my first (and only) bridal shower, but I also have my bachelorette party! All of my bridesmaids live all over, so I don't get to see them very often.

I've been trying to finish up projects that I have been started, but not completed...so that has taken up the majority of my time. Here is the start to the kids' table centerpiece.
The holder is a candle holder for $1 at the Dollar Tree, filled with Hershey Kisses (also used to fill the favor boxes.) The lollipops at Sweet Services; they were $39.90 for 36. These lollipops are HUGE and each will have sticker with individual kids' names on them.

I've been trying to figure out a one-of-a-kind ring bearer gift for my Godson, Nathan. He is 5 and the most imaginative child ever. I decided get him a superhero cape with his initial on it. I found a lot of them, but not the "right" one...until I found an Etsy seller, La Beba Designs. Here it is:

As the wedding nears and the R.S.V.P.'s come back...I pray that I receive them all in a timely manner! 52 days to go! I'm Relishing them! :)

No comments: