Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Friday We're in Love with... Baughman Media Works - VIDEO & DJ!


If you live in Nashville, and are in need of great videography or a super fun DJ - then you need to check out Baughman Media Works!

First of all, this is a family business and you will love this family! They are sweet to work with and they are very passionate about what they do! I recently got a chance to work with them on a wedding (as an assistant - for fun!) and they are such pros! Their two teenage daughters assist with videography and they are REALLY good and SO professional! From top to bottom, they have it going on! They have fantastic HIGH-DEF video cameras and the end result is simply fabulous! Check out this video teaser from the wedding I attended. Look at the quality! SO beautiful!



And the DJ... Let's not forget the DJ! I remember at my wedding I skimped on the DJ and just spend a ton of time putting together my own mixed selection to be played at the reception. Umm... I don't know why! No one cared, no one danced (except us!). I wish so much I would have had someone fun like DJ Rob there to get things going! He is SO much fun AND he knows music - lots of different types of music!


With this family business, you will be getting the family love and attention you deserve on your special day! So, what are you waiting for?! Go check them out HERE!


No comments: