Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Paula & Dean's wedding: A recap has been LONG overdue!

Hey everyone! So I've been married for 24 days now, and back from my Honeymoon for 16 days. I figured since you've followed me through the planning process, I would share with you how everything went!

The wedding was everything I could have possible imagined. We did have a small mishap with Centennial Park the day of, where we were supposed to do our group shots. It was the Celebrations of Culture festival there and it was so packed that we couldn't even find a place to park or take pictures! Needless to say I was disappointed, but we got a group shot in the church beforehand. Gina Bilyeu was also VERY generous to do a day after shoot the day after we got back from our Honeymoon. The funny thing is that I cut about 7 inches or so off of my hair while on the Honeymoon, so my hair looks completely different! I don't have any of my pictures from Gina yet, but here are some that were sent to me.






Words cannot explain how amazing the honeymoon was! St. Lucia was absolutely magical! I would recommend Sandals to anyone wanting a stress-free honeymoon or vacation! We did so many once in a lifetime things, such as horseback riding in the ocean, having a mud mask and swimming in a natural hot tub streaming from the world only drive-thru volcano, zip lining through the rainforest, and lots others. We also saw Mick Jagger's place in Marigot Bay in St. Lucia, where they filmed the Bachelor with Jake, and a spot where they filmed Pirates of the Carribbean. We had a butler, Donovan, who waited on us whenever we wanted...it was hard to come back to the "real world." Here are some pictures.









Although it was a blast to be on vacation, it's always nice to come home! We Relish it!

No comments: